Structure and Organization
Statutes (Version 2019)
JJIF is affiliated and recognized by major international Sports organizations.
JJIF membership is open only to National Federations (or other forms of National Organizations) controlling the sport of Ju-Jitsu in their country. Only one National Federation per country can become member of the JJIF. If two or more National Federations exist in the same country, only the one recognized by the Olympic Committee or the Highest Sport Authority, has the right of admission to the JJIF.
Only the National Federations already affiliated with and recognized by the JJIF may affiliate to Ju-jitsu Contionental Union (JJAU, JJAFU, JJEU, JJPAU).
After being approved as a Member of JJIF, the candidate also becomes a member of the continental Union.
Any National Federation wishing to affiliate to the JJIF must send the following documents to the Secretariat:
– a request for affiliation signed by their President and General Secretary;
– a copy of their Constitution in English;
– the list of their Executive Committee and a description of their organization;
– the list of their activities during the last two years;
– whenever possible, an attestation from their National Olympic Committee or highest sport authority certifying that the Federation is recognized as the controlling body for Ju-Jitsu in their country;