JJIF ANTI-DOPING RULES
The JJIF Anti-Doping Rules are based on the World Anti-Doping Code and have been adapted to the sport of Ju-Jitsu.
WADA CODE AND INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
The World Anti-Doping Code is the core document that provides the framework for harmonised anti-doping policies, rules and regulations within sport organisations and among public authorities. It works in conjunction with 5 International Standards.
- The 2021 WADA Anti-Doping Code
- The International Standard for Testing and Investigations (ISTI)
- International Standard for Laboratories (ISL)
- The International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemption (ISTUE) [EN] [FR]
- The International Standard for Protection of Privacy and Personal Information (ISPPPI)